Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The open toed compression

stockings were causing me some grief. They looked like they could cut off my circulation more then anything. They don't normally have returns on these stockings but I was lucky they did because I normally get the closed toe kind. At $24 3 times a year is something I can live with. 

After dinner tonight, we're going up to the Clareview Rec centre to vote in the advance polls, and I'm going to use the bike for a few minutes. Apparently they've been having long line ups at the advanced polling stations. Those votes wont be in for a few days until after the election.

I got a call from the office and it looks like "we could" be going back to work after the election next week. For how long its not known. I'm thinking work could be sketchy until the end of July. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment