Saturday, June 8, 2019

Still no work

available. We were told this week that we should get the green light this week. I'm hoping to get a few days in before we call it a carreer at the current location.

I went out on my 2 mile walk Monday. Tuesday we went out for lunch at olive Garden. Wednesday, I tried going out for my walk but I got rained on and waited for the #183 to take me back to my place. Thursday was lodge and I had a major sugar drop. I'm taking this pill to help lower my blood sugar. Note to self bring sugar cubes in a baggie. Yesterday I just had a day off to do absolutely nothing, however I did watch a bit of Super showdown. This morning I went off to my mens breakfast prayer group. We just had a small group but it was good.

This week? I have no idea. Apparently we are supposed to have work, but I dont know. If we do have anything, most likely it will be for about 3 days lasting up to Friday. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment