Thursday, August 6, 2020

The Oilers have got one last kick at the can

 and that will be Friday After that its any Canadian team except the Flames. I'd even cheer for Columbus if it came down to that. Nothing against Calgary, its the Flames. I believe the oilers will come out with both guns blazing Friday. Penalties is what did the Oilers in yesterday.

Ottawa went and made a deal with Phrizer and Moderna for millions of doses. When these doses will be made available remains unclear to me. I heard delivery will be in October, initial trials will be held early 2021 but I have no proof of this. We'll have to wait and see how this unfolds but if I can get access to it, I'll take it. Why not?.

So the other day, I'm finding out a good Fantasy role playing game for the computer. I still had ~ $30 in my Steam wallet. I wanted a game like the old Ultima series. I found Icewind Dale. I had heard about this before so I picked it up last night, and began playing it on my new m.2 ssd. It plays pretty fast. At the moment after I save the game, I can't figure out how to exit the game. 

As I draft this its 3:30 in the morning and I'm drinking a a cold bottle of Sleeman Honey larger, delicious. I don't always drink larger but this is an exception. I have a beer maybe once a month and we already went through 4 bottles, so this will last me for awhile. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment