Monday, August 10, 2020

Because of all the walking

  I did yesterday I developed a slight sprain in my right ankle. Chances of getting 2600 steps in today doesn't look good at just under 1000 steps.

When I got the m.2 ssd, I had enough funds for a larger ssd. I hadn't realized how easy it was to get to Memory Express, West End. Using Google maps and ETS, I discovered that the #137 from Clareview West, heads right by the store. Its a block away off of 170th street NW and 109th Ave. Its a block away from the Wendy's there. When I'm ready to get my upgrade in around Halloween, I'll take Anne along with me and we can get a bite to eat at iHop. That's the idea anyway. We'll see what happens.

The idea today was to make some phone calls but I got off on a tangent. Anne went on a bottle run and returned with Taco time. I can still make those calls tomorrow. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment