Saturday, August 15, 2020

I got a work related email that arrived to my

  inbox this last Tuesday. My fingers are crossed. of course for privacy reasons I can't divulge anything but it looks good. Jimmy "needs" another computer upgrade. I got my eye on that LGA 1200 B460 motherboard that has 2 m.2 drive slots and Bluetooth. I can pull the trigger on that now, but I need the hours just to cushion the blow of such a large investment.

I've been wanting to call Aids to daily living for awhile now. Would they be open today? Shure enough. So I got to make a Doctors appointment and I haven't been to my Doctor since before Covid. I'm a little paranoid about seeing him. He needs to send out an adl form so I can be assessed for compression stockings again, which is usually followed up with ultrasound. I got a few other errands to do that day as well.

This weekend I'm working on my upcoming track. I almost got it together, overlaying some motion graphics to help spice things up a bit. I bought a plugin from Plugin Boutique but for some reason its not showing up in my daw. Not sure what the problem is. Sometimes it could be a firewall thing as well. I'll most likely need a support ticket. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment