Saturday, August 1, 2020

Its been one of those weeks and in an effort to

keep myself busy, I got my m.2 drive installed.  It was a challenge. Also, the other day, I did the data migration thing. Also a bit of a challenge but after playing around for a bit between disk manager/Device manager and the Bios boot order, I got everything working. All the above was easier then I thought. My original ssd went from 120Gb for C to now 357Gb (including OS a Windows 10 update later. Everything just works. Next up is to format the 129Gb drive so I can use that to store games on.

The We charity scandal just wont go away and I for one hope the opposition continues to turn up the heat. The only thing saving the Liberal
party's butt right now is the NDP Jagmeet Singh. Trudeau even went to call out finance Minister Bill Morneau about the $41k. I expect a Liberal cabinet shuffle soon. At the moment I'm not confident with any Conservative leadership candidate hopeful. The only one I liked was Leslyn Lewis but she dropped out last week.

This week, its going to be watching hockey, some game play, making beats and keeping my daily 2k walks going. Yesterday was the 33rd anniversary of the Black Friday tornado weekend. Right now, its a scorcher at +29. That's 84.2 for my American friends. Anne is hard at work on her last of 3 days, we got all the fans on. otherwise, we're holding out ok here. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment