Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Anne went on a massive cleaning

  campaign yesterday, scrubbing walls from last Spring 2019 flooding from the top floor. My job was to get out of her way. So finally its quiet around here. Despite the pandemic, Anne and I have been existing. Sure we have good days and bad days, all couples have fights. At the end of it all, we're still here. We believe in each other. We 2 old people living out our lives with as little drama as possible.

My Doctors office downtown was not only easy to get to but since Covid 19 and most people working from home, the Provincial Government closed the seniors office below my Doctors. Vacancy rate for office space downtown is pretty high rate now and that closure only increases the glut in vacant office space. That seniors office had been there for a long time.

I posted another video on my "Shannon on sounds" You Tube channel. I've already got 2 likes and 8 views. I got another idea for another video to upload over the next few days. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment