Tuesday, February 2, 2021

It took me awhile but I think I found

a solution to getting Cubase pro 11 to output sound to OBS Studio. Its a program called Reastream, that works on a local area network sending audio out to the other part in OBS through its receiving counterpart. I'm a few steps away from making it work. 

Finally Sunday night the Oilers won one 8-5 against Ottawa. That's 2 back-to-back. Vancouver lost as well, which helps the Oilers win loss record. Oilers are hosting Ottawa again tonight at 8pm. I doubt the game will be similar to the last one. 

This morning on Coast-to-Coast the topic is on Astrology and hauntings. Too scary for me 😀 I like shows last night on UFO, and the conspiracy/occult topics are fun. 

Other then that, Not much else is going this week. I haven't been playing any Zelda Links awakening much over the last few weeks, just enjoying my time off. Anyway, that's all for now.              

No comments:

Post a Comment