Tuesday, February 9, 2021

I'm enjoying my time off

but to be honest I'm missing the action as I'm sure so are my colleagues. That and I haven't been out of the apartment in over a month. I got too much to do to be board.

At the moment we're in the middle of the annual (it seems) artic vortex. Our local temperature is -29C with a -39 wind chill. We just got a few more days of this as we're supposed to warm up at the end of the month to low minus single digits.

Other then that, I'm watching lots of Oilers hockey. The boys were in Ottawa last night taking on the Sens. We barely won that 3-2. Koski took 42 shots. Up next Thursday Montreal. On that note, we're still hanging in there. I'm uploading another video for this weekend, doing a "tutorial." Look out for that one. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment