Friday, February 26, 2021

On Monday I went out to

the West end for my Community Care assessment appointment. West Lawn school. I haven't been out to the West end in a long time. After my assessment they booked a case worker for me for home care. Home care is  going to do some leg compression, so I can get my Aids to Daily Living account renewed to get my compression stockings at discount prices. First phase is to ask the Covid pre screening questions. Then they come to my place and apply a special kind of stocking to get some initial leg swelling down before I can get the real stockings.

Finally I was able to get my Groove Agent 5 plugin, registered/activated/installed. I'm still learning how to use it. Also, I was able to get Cubase pro 11 to screen record with sound by using Reastream. I was doing it all wrong. So now its working with OBS Studio perfectly. One instance goes to the master bus (the E on the "channel strip") in Cubase, the other to OBS Studio. in Fl. Studio, Reastream goes into the Fx rack in the mixer. One scene in OBS, for any one daw at a time. Just switch daw's not scenes. I use 27.1.1 as the streaming address in Reastream. Works great. I now need to figure out how use Output Arcade in Cubase. 

I thought 💭Holy moly, the Oilers won 4 straight games. Am I dreaming?💭 Then last night they won their 5th straight win. They haven't done that good on the road since 1987! Is their luck about to run out tomorrow when they meat Toronto? Can they go for 6 wins? Of the 4 games Oilers played these guys we won 2. Anything can happen so stay tuned. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment