Monday, February 15, 2021

Not much of an update

for today. Anne and I are enjoying our Valentines/family day weekend, even though she had to work Saturday and Sunday. Saturday normal day and Valentines day is mandatory. Heart shaped pizza and all. Today being family day weekend is just a normal day for me. Other then the Jets/Oilers game. Oilers can win 3 in a row but not 4. I'd be surprised if we get a W tonight. 

On tap for me today as I'm trying to get Elgato screen link to record into OBS studio from my iPad pro, and I'm almost there with my Elgato game capture device I bought last year. I just need the multi port Apple adapter. Most of these you tube video's leave stuff out, so with each YT video, I'm discovering more things  missing from the process. Plus at 7pm, Winnipeg Jets/Edmonton Oilers. The highlights of my day. And Subway later this afternoon.

Yesterday my Amazon order came in about 3pm. I ordered a cheep usb coffee cup warmer. Barely works. No indicator light. Its from China, what should I expect? The USB hub works and powers up my iPad and connects my full sized USB keyboard alright. I'm going to get a proper Bluetooth keyboard/mouse set up with a dongle. The coffee cup warmer: 1/5. USB Hub 4/5. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment