Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Anne and I never made

it out to our outing yesterday because Super had my work laptop he wanted to deliver to me. It's one of the newer ones and has a touch screen. Not that this means anything to me. Anne & I will be going out today

Since my job money doesn't affect my monthly spending I'm just going to save everything. I usually get about 180 hours, which is more than enough. Plus add my tax return might have a nice amount saved away in a few years.

Other than the above not a lot going on this week. I think Friday I'd like to go pick up my compression stockings and get my breakfast at Tim's in the Northgate food court to take with me to BoBs for Saturday morning. On my way out of Northgate, I can get some ice cream. Sounds like a plan. Also while at Northgate I can go to London Drugs Photography Department and get the screen laminated on my Sony ZV-e10 camera's flip-out screen. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment