Saturday, September 2, 2023

Smoky days are here

again here in Edmonton and haze tomorrow and possibly Sunday. Great way to start September. The Sun is shining above the clouds somewhere although a bit diffused.

I was using my iPod Touch 6th gen (2015) when I first began tracking my steps in August 2019 to keep this CVI at bay. It worked well until last August 2022, when Anne was inspired by her sister's use of a Fitbit Versa smartwatch to keep track of Donna's steps. Anne bought me a Versa 3 to keep track of my steps when my iPod died. My Versa 3 is very dependable at tracking steps. I decided a few months back to let's see how good it does at tracking my sleep. I was wearing my Versa on my wrist to bed every night. Still do. Versa was doing a decent job for a while. I began tracking this in my daily journal. Then Versa's tracking sleep was hit and miss. Just this week this is what I got from Versa:

Insert picture description

Versa is hit-and-miss with data like this and I doubt Apple is much better. And Fitbit encourages me to get a subscription? For a service like that? No way. I can't speak for Apple devices but if you own an iPhone chances are Apple still has an in-house health app. They did this for the iPod Touch. As for Versa 3, I can't recommend I give it a ***/***** Stay away.

It's the Labour Day weekend. Wuwho!. The Elks play on Monday in Calgary. Can we make it a trifecta and tie the Stamps' win-loss record?🤔 We have the rubber match on the following Friday here in Edmonton if we don't. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment