Thursday, September 28, 2023

I went back to London drugs

at Northgate yesterday to retrieve my camera tripod & mic. Tuesday when I was there, the lady at the kiosk said I need to have my external mic off the camera cage and the the tripod off the camera to do the screen lamination. While she did that I got distracted plus I was half awake from lack of sleep I got the screen laminated but I inadvertanly left my tripod and mic behind. Fortunatly I called and she said she would store them for me. That's what I went back for yesterday. 

After I got the camera items above I hobbled over to Wendys for a baconator burger to take home. That was about 4pm catching the school crowd on the way home. 

Good news is I got an email from the job saying that we're going to be starting back again October 4th 😃 It's a 4-8pm familar project. It's a short project but at least I've got a bitof hours. Plus I have days off before it begins. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment