Thursday, September 7, 2023

So far no word

on the laptop that Super picked up Tuesday. Basically, all it needs is a new battery. Unless they are waiting for the delivery of said item. I have a feeling we're going to start next week.

I'm almost ready for lodge tonight. I suspect lots of visitors. I'm looking forward too. I have the music set up on my iPad. Not sure if anyone will offer me a ride home but that's OK there's a bus to Coliseum station to Clareview and I can walk home from there. We'll see what happens. I plan on leaving out of here in about an hour. 

I had always thought that Blue Tooth (bt) and Wireless terms were interchangeable. Apparently not. Wireless means the devices are routed through Wi-Fi through a router much like my work laptop. Blue tooth has smaller range and is specific to individual devices, like iPads, cell phones that kind of thing. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment