Tuesday, September 12, 2023

I'm not sure about

Highlands Hall today as my lodge has a Zoom meeting at 7pm tonight. So that means I can clear my calendar for Saturday at Freemason Hall. Commercial lodge tiles at 1 p.m. I know the SW there anyway. I'm sure my jacket will be left where it is. 

Yesterday this time last year my job began an ongoing project out of Fort Saskatchewan. It's been over a week now and still nothing about the laptop. I think the issue is just a battery replacement and from what I've seen online, they look easy enough to replace and install. I could do it myself. Looks pretty simple.

We've been getting some really nice mid-September weather here lately. It's going to be very comfortable heading out at noon Saturday to Commercial. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment