Saturday, November 18, 2023

I went to my mens

breakfast thing this morning. It was good. My lodge brother showed up. I wanted to go get my Flu & Covid shot at Shoppers Drug Mart across the street here. My brother said he was going to Superstore anyway and dropped me off at Shoppers ~ 425 feet away. I invited him out to the event I'm having on Thursday.

The Pharmacist gave me the 2 shots and I mentioned how I normally get my meds at Walmart up the street. He suggested since I'm across the street why not transfer my account with Walmart to Shoppers. it makes more sense because Shoppers closes at midnight 7 days a week.. Plus if I need cash back, I can get a max of $60 Shoppers and $40 Superstore. Cool. 

This weekend is Grey Cup weekend. It's Winnipeg (West) Montreal (East) in Hamilton. I probably wont be watching but I'll be following. Still sports related, The Oilers were in Tampa this afternoon. The matine` games haven't been very kind to the Oilers. They lost 6-4. All in all, it was a good day today. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment