Sunday, November 26, 2023

I was concerned with worry

for Thursday night but when I got to Highlands Hall I breathed a sigh of relief. I finally took my Royal Arch Mark Master's initiation. It wasn't easy because I was on my feet for most of it. My next initiation will be in March. I have enough study material and time for that. 

It was tough sledding for me this morning on the job. I logged into the wrong project 2 calls in before I realized this. Usually, the current project is at the bottom. I quickly got out of that and informed Super. I also messed up on a postal code. They had augmented the mechanics of that. I had the right idea just the wrong process. I'm not good at doing morning calls. I had one complete for the first half but I was able to rally to get the flow rate. I hope I redeemed myself a bit.

Over the past few days leading up to "Black Friday", I bought "Procreate Dreams." It's great for 2D animation. Not sure how this is going to improve my videos. This week I'm (apparently) working the whole week 4-9. If all goes well, we could be done by Friday. I hope. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment