Thursday, November 16, 2023

Things are starting to pick

up around here. Work resumes on Tuesday, plus I have a special event next Thursday.  Looking forward to that one. Good thing I keep a calendar.

Prior to email, we used to send story submissions in via hard copy. Turn-a-round time was measured in weeks, often months. Today most markets in my genre have their own submission process. I got 2 story submissions rejected (same story) within one week. 

Since things are going to get a bit busy around here next week, I'm still aiming for 2 updates here/week. The best way to contact me (if we know each other) is to send me a Facebook message request. Even if you have taken a break from me in the past, you are still welcome to contact me. No hard feelings. I don't bear any grudges. I'm not that hard to find. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment