Saturday, November 4, 2023

Tuesday morning I began to develop flu like

symptoms. I was moaning and groaning. I felt it in my head and stomach. I had to cancel lodge. This is why my Blog output this week has been low. I'm on the back end of it now.

We've been getting some pretty good weather for this time of year. I think this is an El Nina year or something like that. Daytime highs have been ~ +6*C. Next, We're going to get that for the rest of this weekend and next week. Daylight savings time ends 2a.m Sunday Sunday morning. 

In order to get our senior housing application approved we need our cat documentation and a contact name. Anne has been waffling about this for months now. Senior housing is based on need. I'll keep bugging her. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment