Wednesday, November 8, 2023

I ordered the new Windows

keyboard Sunday and got it Monday Helps to have an Amazon affiliate an hour away. I ordered the Perixx PERIBOARD-215B US, Wired Keyboard Ultra Slim Scissor Keys. What's cool about this keyboard is it has x2 USB C and X2 USB A ports including a USB C charging port. The scissor keys are hard to get used to.  My only grip is, I wish the keyboard had come in white. For Cad $50 it's not bad. The Perixx is good for 3 million presses.

Yesterday Anne and I boarded Edmonton's newest LRT edition: The Valley Line

Shown in green with the red dots. This line was 3 years late but we enjoyed riding this train/tram or whatever it is. The yellow line is the West LRT and it's under construction. WLRT is going out to WEM. Should have gone out that way even before Valley. We like the Valley line.

Other than that no movement on RA.
I'm hoping that something will happen within the next 2 weeks. We'll see. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment