Saturday, August 27, 2016

Our day out here today

and lately has been somewhat over cast over the past few days with threatening skies. It didn't impact the Esks CFL game last night at Commonwealth. Right up to the end of the first half the Visiting Riders hadn't be able to anything on the board until the closing seconds of the half. They could barely register a field goal. Our D was brilliant and they took Chris Jones and his 1-7 record to record a 1st half rout. The Riders made it a bit more interesting managing a 25-33 comeback. As the weather held, it looked like they might tie the game as they had possession of the ball but it was too little too late. The Rider fans left probably dreading why they took the Eskimo Grey cup winning coach from us knowing he was going to be this bad for them. They were gloating about the jump ship during the off season. Riders are now 1-8 and the weather held.

Not much going on, just having a quiet night at home for a change. I'm just drinking juice, reading, email that type thing. All is quiet on the Clareview front. No drama, no excitement. Its just over cast +14 with a hint of rain.

I've been messing around a bit with the Flimora (Wondershare) iPhone app on my iPod Touch. I uploaded a recent nature video test to my JimTube channel and the video upload was surprisingly slick and easy. I haven't added any of my music to any video's yet but I'll do that when I get a license. What I like about the iPhone app is that it doesn't need my slow lagging computer to process the video. For $40 bucks its a good deal. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment