Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Our new downtown arena in the ICE district is called

Rogers Place arena. There's been talk of an open house tour when the developer hands over the keys to the owner and 19,000 free tickets were picked up in 80 minutes! The tour is on September 10th but I'll be working that day anyway. The following Sunday our lodge is having its annual BBQ from 1-9pm.

Anne was out shopping before my wrestling show last night and returned with Mary Brown chicken and taters. I'm not a big fan of junk food chicken. Mary Brown's competitor's chicken is greasy and often raw around the bone and the fries are cheap. When I tucked into a box of Mary Brown's 3 piece dinner and the taters I lit up. Good. Way better then the other guy. Anne brought back a few more packets of taters in the order, 1 packet isn't good enough. I had a fresh iced cinnamon bun for desert. Awsome. 

Anne was on Skype with family while I was watching my show. I don't usually talk a lot about wrestling. Like its wrestling. It is what it is. Last nights show's main event was a no disqualification (uh-oh) fetal four way for the Universal championship title. The outcome came out of nowhere Triple H? What? Kevin Owens the new champion? What, no way. I'd like to see how Smackdown Live will respond to this tonight. What do you do for an encore? Wow.

This Thursday I'm at lodge and Friday I'm taking care of some business, then over at Service Canada to see if I can get some help with my oas, so when the application (its usually a sure thing) goes through nothing comes back to me because I failed to dot the i or crossed a T just to cover my bases for this time next year. I'd like the oas out the door and at work after the labour day weekend. I got the first half of the last sentence secured, all I need is the paper work for the 2nd part. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment