Wednesday, December 12, 2018

One good thing having time off like this is

I get to watch a lot of hockey. Last night I enjoyed the Oilers/Ave's game. Oilers had a commanding lead 5-1 but the Ave's bounced back to make it 6-4 Oilers. That win brought the Oilers to within 7th place in the West. Next up the Oilers are going to Winnipeg Thursday. We beat these guys before in their rink earlier this year.

After decades of drinking pop, I made a decision about a week ago to go cold turkey and cut out the pop from my diet. I don't have a scale here to see if I'm losing weight. Just drinking water alone wont help me lose weight but its a step in the right direction. Google told me that drinking cold water is the key, not just room temperature water.

Other then watching hockey, reading and texting local friends and groups on Facebook, not much else is happening around here. I'm basically just passing time, saving money. At least the weather is good despite it being slippery out there. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment