Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Not much going on

keeping busy coffee with friends chatting on messenger that sort of thing. Other then paying the odd bill, at least I'm saving money.

It was pointed out to be by an old friend that I have trust issues. Mainly not being honest with my wife about the people I go out with. The other thing is about being too emotionally attached to those closest too me. That's like one other person. Obsession. Excuse me, but I'm not in love with anyone. It was suggested I seek some counseling about the above and I was given a contact name for this. I composed a email and launched it earlier this afternoon. We'll see how that goes. In other words I'm in the doghouse again. Poor Jimmy.

At least I've been watching lots of hockey. Not much music production or reading. I hope to get a tack going this weekend. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment