Wednesday, December 26, 2018

I'm still hanging in there

even though since December 17th its been a nerve racking 10 days. Next week I hope the silence will end, so we can get back on track. Back to the way we were. That being said lets get back to todays post.

For Christmas I got 3 lotto 6/49 tickets for this evenings draw. Best I ever get when I play regular is either 2/6 for a free ticket, or 2/6+ bonus # $5, and rarely 3/6 numbers for $10. I've yet to draw 4 numbers for beyond that. Four numbers tonight would net me $66.50 😎. I also got a Players Choice mega pack of 10 tickets a winner in every pack for $20. I know because I gave this to my friend in November and she won $15. I won, you guessed it $10. In closing this out, I checked the draw and out of 3 tickets, I needed the bonus # to win $5! I'm going to buy $21 worth of tickets every payday.

My big entertainment for tomorrow night will be the Canucks/Oilers game. Since I have 3 days to myself, I'm going to make my last video for the year. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment