Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My first post of 2019

its time for a change, Well, the change began about 2 weeks ago. That's when I began a water diet and juice for meals.

A bit of year in review: In April a voice from my past made contact after a 20+ year absence.  I saved up enough cash for a new computer. So far works good. In October not only did minimum wage go up to $15 but Pot was made legal across the country. I never smoke the stuff. The Eskimo's failed to make the Grey Cup and the Oilers closed out the season with a 6 game losing streak.  My friendship looks like its more or less on life support. We continued a friendship hanging on by a thread but its ok. I'm focusing more on my marriage then anything else.

For this year, I'm continuing my water diet, and focusing more on my marriage, my job, lodge and music. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment