Thursday, January 31, 2019

What with

Apple's Face time security being breached, probably wouldn't phase the Apple fanboy/girl. Still I'll give Apple credit for getting on top of the issue asap. In that respect I'm glad I broke the contract at the appropriate time for my iPhone 8 in November. I broke the contract within the 7 day grace period. The phone # still shows up on my iPad 2 because it had a simm card. Most likely when I get my GIS pension, I'll get the cell phone again but that wont be until the next November.


This polar vortex has been gripping much of the US and Canada. Today we had got up to +3 but that's apparently 
about to change. Friday we're supposed to go -16 and for the first half February, its suppose to get a lot colder then that. February has always been winter's coldest month on the parries anyway, but anything can happen. We hadn't received a -20C kind of day this season since our first real snow fall November 2nd on that Friday.

I got an update about work from the job and we're going to be training on the new computers once a project comes in, which could be in a couple of weeks. My guess is around the Family day weekend. Work could pick up from there and I'm ok ay with that. I got lots of hockey after the break, lodge to keep me occupied, so its all good. Anyway, stay warm everyone that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment