Sunday, January 6, 2019

I supose I'm not the first

guy to have been betrayed by a female friend. I still believe in her and the friendship we once had. But I need to get on with my life. I've got music to make and to grow my You Tube channel to work on.

The Oilers were snake bit at the Staples Centre. That's twice this season. They play today in Anaheim at 6pm. This is just a bad hockey team tis year, even with Connor McDavid. To be fair LA was the better team. The Oilers were not prepared and as a result they let the Kings get 3 quick goals. Talbot was no better. 

This week, I'm hoping to get back to work. I have another counselling session Thursday. My whole problem is I've been without work for over a month now and stuck inside this apartment. I've been out 3 times in one month. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment