Sunday, January 20, 2019

Last week was last week

what with returning back to work and all, if not briefly. This afternoon, its just on the computer. Anne makes us a late Sunday brunch. We ordered Chinese food last night. What a waste of $10. I was watching the Oilers lose last night so I didn't feel like going out in the cold to get a bite to eat.

I was going to work on a You Tube video for my channel but since this bug/cold, I want to save my voice for work tomorrow. The topic of this video, is going to be how I record my Digital audio Work station often just referred to as a Daw. Translation: "Garageband" etc. I see this question asked a lot. After I get my Reason 10 account paid up I'd like to get the Nintendo Switch, once work picks up. This will probably be late February, early March. 

I'm still working it off (outside my wife) how a close friend walked out on me. She comes into my life after a 20 year absence, and walks away, closes the door 9 months later. It'll take me awhile to work that out of my system, but I will. My door is always open but I've got to move on. At least I have my job, my marriage and my lodge. Plus I'm drinking more water then juice and I cut out pop. Now that I've had that experience I know how "to handle" the situation again if it ever comes up with somebody else.

Other then that there's an Oilers game tonight, and after an unexpected shift tomorrow, I'm going to the rec centre a couple times this week and hopefully this bug/cold wont expand into something larger. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment