Friday, January 11, 2019

It feels good getting

back to work. It looks like work is going to be steady but its market research. I had a personal issue to deal with last night and I was able to watch some hockey. 


Finally the Oilers snapped a 5 game losing streak at Rogers place arena last night. I thought. There were 8 seconds in left in the game and McDavid scored his 2nd goal to tie the game at 3. Overtime didn't produce a result, in the game so it went to the 2nd shootout the Oilers had in the entire season. RNH scored and Talbot stopped Florida's shooter, McDavid scored. Talbot needed to stop one more attempt and the shooter hit the goal post. It was 4-3 in overtime. Next up  is Arizona Saturday. Looking forward to that game. 

So this week weekend and next week, I'm going to try and avoid anymore drama. Monday is wrestling, Tuesday I get a cheque for 5 hours. On the 17th I have another appointment on the 19th I'm visiting Commercial lodge and the Oilers game after that. So what with work etc. I'm going to have a busy week..  

No comments:

Post a Comment