Thursday, December 6, 2018

Last night after work

I'm at Clareview station and 3 days later after our first real snow, ETS has yet to clear the bus loop area of snow. Normally they are on top of it. So I'm getting off the back exit of the bus and I'm half knee deep in a snow bank. I took one move and ended up twisting my knee and boom, on both knees in the snow 👀. It took a few moments to get back up and collect myself but I got out of that and headed across the street to the apartment. 

Good intentions are all fine and well, but I wish roommates and boarders would know their place and quit interfering in people's lives. Especially when it doesn't concern them. We are not confused teenagers that need guidance or an older brother father figure. We don't need spiritual wisdom. When we want it, we'll go to church. Just because you live with me doesn't mean you own me. Stop being our moral compass. And we don't need insecure roommates etc being jealous over our friends. You are not my keeper. My home is not a sign in and log out computer.

My shift was ok last night, and the Oilers won in a shootout in St. Louis. From the looks of things work could run out on the 15th if not before. I'm ok financially for the next 30 days or so. Work could begin anew in the near year. As for tonight I'm at lodge. Its our installation night. I'm out of here at 5:30pm. Anyway, that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment