Thursday, January 9, 2020

At least work has been more or less

steady, and looks like it could be for this month. I hope. Its market research so anything can happen. I'm not holding my breath but it looks like I could get one full cheque for the end of the month, maybe.  

Monday I ordered the long awaited plugin called "Unify" by Plugin guru. So I'm learning how to use it. So far I haven't been able to use it in my host daw Reason 10. However I think the developer will be hosting a live stream Saturday. I got one more phone call Saturday after the Live stream to salvage a friendship that's barely on life support. If I can't get that going, I'm just going to let go.

When I made my Doctors appointment for early this afternoon, it was based upon the uncertainty work would be spotty. Looks like I'm going to have to cancel, again. Next time I'm going to rebook closer to the time I have off.

Not much going on this weekend, except the "band of brothers" men's breakfast group. Plus I want to prep another video using "Pure Acid," music app. The Oilers are playing tonight in Montreal and in Calgary Saturday night. As for tonight can the Oilers make it 3 games in a row? Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment