Tuesday, January 14, 2020

We're still stuck in this cold snap

lately. This morning about 10:30am it was -40 with a wind chill of -52. In all my 42 years in this city, I've never experienced it this cold before. Not even last February's arctic vortex or what ever they want to call it. Plus add my circulation issues in there and its a double whammy. This current cold snap should be over by this time next week. 



Hopefully I'll have the 3 weeks off I'm looking forward to. At the moment, I'm not doing to badly. Anne is sleeping in bed, no phone calls so far today, other then the occasional bi-polar eruptions from the wife, we're holding our own here. Plus I got coffee, life is good. Here's a photo of me and my friend Frances taken at work from last Saturday:


 For this week, I've got absolutely nothing going on. I can finally contribute a beat to what the community this month calls Jamuary. That's not a typo. Tonight the Oilers are hosting Nashville Preds. I'm not watching, just following in another browser until the score changes my mind to watch. Might get interesting by the 3rd period. Anyway, that's about all from me this week. I'm over there on Facebook, of course my You Tube channel, various Live Streams like Artfx, Plugin guru and Doug Woods The Sound Test room. As for now I got to go heat up my coffee in the mic, see what's happening with my You tube subscriptions, that sort of thing. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment