Thursday, January 16, 2020

My wife needs to go to work

this afternoon and its -28c with a -44c< feels like, wind chill. I don't envy her at all. Not just that but coming home will be even worse. She's going to try and get a ride to her connecting point to Northgate, so hopefully she'll be home by 11pm. By Monday we should be out of this cold snap and back to more seasonal temperatures like ~ -4 through -7C. At one point during this cold snap, it was the coldest since 1997, over 22 years ago.

I haven't been out of the apartment since Monday night. Anne was out in this weather at Walmart last night exchanging a product and trying to get me a All Star diabetic pen. They were out of supply so she called Shoppers across the street and picked one up. Speaking of drugs, the Provincial Government is switching from a Biologic to a biosimilar drug format. Biologic drugs cost 50% more then Biosimilars. I'll be switching to the pill format after this insulin runs out as these insulin pens will become obsolete soon anyway.

As for tonight, I'm tinkering around doing music production stuff, Facebook, You tube, hanging out with my cat Skippy. In general staying out of trouble. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment