Saturday, January 4, 2020

Saturday, my favorite day of the week

in which I like to wake up early. Early for me when I'm not going to bob, is about 9am when I'm not working. 11am when I am. I especially love Saturday morning coffee and every other Saturday, breakfast with the guys. On the 25th a bunch of us from another group will be at Northgate Smitty's. I'm looking forward to that.

I'm going to make a call this week to Edmonton SAGE to see what kind of social programs Anne and I can get involved in. I like card games but Anne isn't into anything like that. I tried teaching her cribbage years ago. What a disaster that was. A colleague at work on the commute home was telling me about Sage how she's always going out to various activities. of course there is an expense to anything.

This week I'm hoping to get back into work, hopefully after cut off so I can get a decent pay cheque. At the end of the month I'm trying to get a 2Tb ssd so I can clone my current 120Gb drive over to the new one, uninstall all my Komplete 12 Ultimate products and reinstall everything onto my new volume "C" drive. Once of course I go into BIOS and change the boot order. I have a Doctors appointment on the 9th, bob on the 11th, and we'll take it from there.  Anyway, that's all for now. WOW, over 10 years on Blogger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment