Tuesday, February 11, 2020

We're having a snow day out there

but at least its mild enough for my commute in a couple of hours.
Even coming home tonight should be alright. Hard to believe that within 27 days Edmonton Sunsets about 7:25pm. Although the snow will still be on the ground, our cold snaps 
will be more or less behind us.

My activity tracker on my iPod has been sketchy lately. Some days are better then others. On a good day, I'm lucky I can get ~ 4k steps. Others like yesterday about 700. At the festive board bar the other day the guy there showed me his activity tracker on his phone: For that day 36,000 steps 😲? his job requires lots of walking. Plus he has a wrist activity tracker connected to his phone. Heck if I had one of those and a set up like his when I was working at the Army & Navy in the 80's, I'd have at least that many steps. Plus I had the paper route at the time as well.

I had a great 4 days off there. The wife and I were fighting for a bit in there, but that happens. I was able to lay the groundwork for a bit of a drum & bass track. Its just a short track but its going to have a trumpet as its main melody. I'm working on it when I get home this evening. Its in the C Major scale.

I should have enough work this week to last me up until Friday. This weekend being Valentines and Family day next Monday. I'm hoping to take Anne out for brunch at Albert's Londonderry mall. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment