Friday, February 28, 2020

Having a decent week

despite work might be a week or two away. Not that I'm hurting for cash or anything. The Oilers lost 2 crucial games but still manage to barely hold onto the last wild card spot in the Division. 

I missed Super show down, yesterday morning. I'm more interested in tomorrow's Jets/Oilers contest tomorrow at Rogers place arena I don't know who "won" what. After a brief stint at home tomorrow the Oilers are on a 3 game road trip:



Then they are home for 4 games. Oilers do better on the road facing Eastern teams. We'll know by the end of this month if they'll make the playoffs.

Not a lot going on this weekend. Other then lodge Sunday. I'm staying inside. Yesterday we got up to +10c, but that could change as we're going back to -2's and +1's that type of thing. What with the Corona virus and the blockades, its been a crazy February.  As for me, I'm working on a funk style beat for March. Look out for that. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment