Monday, March 2, 2020

Coronavirus is a hot topic lately and for

good reason. I'm no health expert or professional, but I've been hearing that people that are healthy should recover. Apparently. Its people like me that are 60+ and have diabetes are in the at risk group. I was fortunate last November I got my flue shot. Apparently the risk of catching this virus is low. How that is defined, I have no idea. Not to panic or scare anyone, but if you notice I haven't been posting in 6 months to a year, I'd suspect that I might have succumb Coronavirus. Contact my Facebook friends list, if your concerned. I'm not saying I'll get the virus, but anything is possible. I haven't been posting to Fb much these days, except my friends and family on messenger.

Anyway, that being said, life goes on. I've been interested lately in funk music. Not future funk or disco funk, but regular funk, sprinkled with synth sounds etc. I'm interested in a sample pack from Loop masters, called Bass funk. The sample pack is by Bombstrikes. I'm going to order this, in the next few days, put some stuff together, funk guitar and fx. Should be great. My project for March 😃

Tonight, its the Oilers at Nashville plus wrestling, then Oilers/Dallas tomorrow, lodge Thursday, my band of brothers
prayer group at the church Saturday. And who knows I might even be called into work this week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment