Wednesday, March 11, 2020

I got another shift for

tomorrow morning, so that's good news. I'm just taking it day by day. If I can get a full 9 days of this from 9-3, I'm going to have a pretty decent cheque for the end of the month. Anne and I split my pay cheque. Groceries being so expensive.

McDavid back in action tonight as Oilers entertain the Winnipeg Jets at Rogers place arena. As the season winds down, this is good for the orange and blue. Friday its NYI/Oilers. However if the NHL is going to practice social distancing due to Covid-19, there could be no crowds at the game. We'll see how that is going to play out.

I'm still waiting for my Alberta Senior Benefit (T5) to come in the mail. Apparently my GIS and survivor benefit is supposed to be non taxable income. If we made $32,400 or less under then we qualify for the low income senior bus pass. But that's only if the GIS and the Survivor benefit are considered non taxable income. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment