Friday, March 6, 2020

I'm just chillin my beans as Doug Woods would say

from The Sound Test room. Today, its visiting Artfx's you tube channel for some drum n bass. Tonight, I'll watch Friday night Smack down, mess around with the new sample pack I bought from ADSR the other day. Looks a bit chilly out there, but about 4pm, I'm thinking about heading out to get some steps in. For the most part the sidewalks are clear.

With about 14 games remaining in the Oilers 2019/2020 season, the boys should make the playoffs. That is if they can put together more then 3 straight wins in a row. That's happened only once and that was early in the season. Its almost like they are snake bitten. Saturday the Oilers are in Columbus. Oilers have been above the playoff cut all season, bringing it every game. They lost 3-4 in Chicago. Monday's game is critical because VGK is at Rogers place arena.

Last night at lodge we had a great turnout. 18 years for Nathan, Dale and myself. The plan is next Saturday morning to go back to Highlands Hall to Ye old Craft, as they are holding their installation. I haven't been to their lodge yet. I had a cold beer chatting it up with Jack. I had a good time. Tomorrow morning, I have my "Band of brothers" men's breakfast prayer group. Its a chance to fellowship. Its a nice walk home in the fall and Summer months. Most likely I'll go back to bed with my lovely wife for an hour, then lunch. I'm holding down the fort for Saturday night, hanging out with our cat Skippy. I have a couple of scheduled live streams, produce my upcoming funk track and get ready for the Oilers/CBJ game. Saturday-Sunday its daylight savings time. Life is good. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment