Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Its been a busy couple of days

as I'm setting up working from home. All I have is my cordless phone but Anne thinks we have a couple of corded 
office phones buried in my closet.If I can't find anything suitable, I might have to charge my cordless phone. And or go out and risk getting Covid during my self imposed lock down. I'm sure this will all go pretty smoothly. 

Speaking of Covid 19, we now have our 2nd death here in Alberta. A woman in her 80's. Community spread is very important. I'm still going out to get my daily exercise. Looks like Anne bought something with my Visa earlier. What am I getting at that price? 

Last night I uploaded another video. Shotcut seems to be working pretty good. I just uploaded a short 2 minute track. Most of my stuff is going to be about 2 minutes. People got other things to do. I almost got 2k's worth of steps today. I think until they get the routing numbers figured out, I'll be taking my phone off the hook. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment