Thursday, March 12, 2020

Leaving out of here about

7:40am this morning wasn't that bad out there. The train was packed. I met a colleague at ~8:15 on her way in as well. We didn't actually get under way until about 9:45pm. My 2nd day in and I'm feeling pretty good about this project.

About 1:30 the boss came up to us saying that the NHL instead of suspending its operations completely is hitting the pause button on its season due to the coronavirus or Covid-19. The NBA went a step further last night suspending its regular season indefinitely 😲. I worked out my shift and invited to come back tomorrow. When I left the office it was sunny and quiet pleasant. 

On the bus heading towards Corona station, I realized, 💭wait now didn't I want to catch the #3 on 107th to avoid Corona station due to the upgrades 💭? So much for that idea. I tried the West street entrance but ETS has that blocked off as well. Cross the street by Audrey's. I took that entrance down to the lower concourse. No problem. I caught my bus pulling into the station at Clareview. Still nice and sunny. I was home by 4pm. Other then that, yesterday was a decent day. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment