Saturday, March 21, 2020

At least the weather is nice

out there, even though we're all practicing social distancing. Not the wife and I at the moment because none of us our sick, yet.

While I might not post in here every day, I do at least once a week minimum. Best place to find out what I'm doing is on Facebook. I've always got a cute or interesting meme on my timeline. Also, there is a link to my Twitter feed. 

I did some disk compression for my bloated "C" drive yesterday, saving almost 3Gb of space. With that I was able to install Skype, and my Maschine update. I'll be needing Skype for a conference call Wednesday. In order for me to work from home, I'll be needing a corded landline phone, with a headset. Unless I can somehow get my cordless phone hoked up to my sound card. More on that later. Anyway, other then that, we're all fine here. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment