Wednesday, March 18, 2020

So Premier Jason Kenney called

the Covid-19 outbreak a state of public health emergency.  We have 97 cases here in Alberta, 447 here in Canada. Nobody knows yet that if someone gets Covid-19 can they get it again. Shoppers here in Edmonton and from what I've seen on Facebook and Twitter, panic buying is on the rise. A lot of shelves at Super store across the street, are depleting rapidly. Espicially toilet paper of all things. Yet My wife tells me Safeway shelves are well stocked. Why Walmart, Superstore, Save on Foods are hit with panic buying shoppers is probably because of they're the brand name. 

So far everything is okay here. Anne wants to go out for Pizza today, but we'll see if its open due to this social distancing thing. Anne might just get a take out, idk. 

Anne works from home tomorrow and it looks like I'll be doing the same next week. As long as I can use the phone/headset at my station because our phone is a cordless phone. Its good to know I still have work. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment