Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Last nights Oilers Nashville contest was

quite the barn burner. Leon Draisaitl scored 4 goals to get his 44th. That's his 2nd year of back-to-back 100+ points. Apparently Draisaitl is one of 7 Oilers to reach that milestone in Oilers history. Save-on Foods "score to win" if one player scores 5 goals to win $1m was in jeopardy last night. Last nights win puts the Oilers 5th in the West. However, tonight the boys are in Dallas and its another back-to-back game (6-1) playing those types of games. Game is on at 6:30pm.

On the surface I can eventually forgive somebody for what they did to me. No problem. I have wounds that need binding first then I can forgive somebody. A friend of mine shared this meme this morning:

It speaks to me, when a friends of over 25 years ghosted me. My friend cut me pretty deep but once the bleeding stops, I can think about forgiveness.  I'm a long way from forgiveness and I think my friend is as well in forgiving me. 

I got 3/4 of my T4's. I got one more from the Alberta Government. I'm hoping this comes in sometime this week, so we can file. Once we do that and our notice of assessment states we're under the $32K threshold, we can qualify for the adult low income bus pass and the leisure access pool pass for free. I'd rather go to the Clareview rec centre for free, everyday then walk around the block or in the hallway. For 2 years we have been above the threshold. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment