Monday, February 17, 2020

I hope I got work

this week. Might have some work lined up for tomorrow. Won't know until I call the office however before noon. Hopefully the next project will start Thursday or Friday. There is still some clean up work on this project that might last for a few days. 


I was wondering how can I get multiple USB devices into my iPad running OS? Then I came across a video showing how this is done with a USB powered hub. I have one of those already for my computer I owned for a couple of years but the hub is USB 2 with 4 USB ports. I could use a hub with USB 3 ports. However the video I watched showed what I needed to set it up with my 2017 iPad running iPadOS: I'd need a lightning USB camera connection dongle. I bought one last December at London Drugs. After connecting everything together, it works great 😃 Very happy.

Anne and I like to go to Londonderry mall family day because they have what's called "family game day." It was pretty cold earlier this afternoon: -21/-31 wind chill. I suggested to Anne we stay home this afternoon, and go out next Sunday instead. Weather kept us away essentially. Anne went out anyway because she needed stuff at the mall, and got me some taco time while I "watched" (dozed off) some wrestling. It was good day.

Other then that, if there isn't any work this week, I have 2 Oilers games I'd like to watch. Wednesday its Boston/Oilers, and Friday its Minneapolis/Oilers. Saturday I'm at Max for breakfast with friends so it wont be a wasted week if there isn't any work. Plus it will give me a chance when the weather warms up in the next couple of days to check out Sage. So before bed I have a bottle of Sleeman's beer I'm going to tuck into, and work on my iPad for an upcoming track before bed. I almost forgot, I got 2 numbers on Saturday's 6/49 draw for a free ticket. Wu who! Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment