Friday, February 7, 2020

Its been a week since I made a blog post

so in other words, I've been busy. I worked a couple days in there this week. Tuesday and Wednesday. Plus I had lodge last night. I'm even letting my Facebook page and Twitter feed lax. I might be getting a call to go in for tonight, but we'll see.

So there's been lots of news about the Corona virus, and of course Trump's impeachment acquittal. I had full week between work and music production, messing around with Reaper. I really need a new audio interface and a midi controller. But I need to pay off on that Zoom q2n 4k camera, which I'm not to happy with. 

I didn't get a chance to get to Sage last week, what with work etc. I could have paid them a visit yesterday but we had the building inspectors here and it was impossible to tell when they'd get here and I had lodge last night and some speaking parts to memorize. I was under some stress yesterday but that's all (I hope) behind me now. 

If I get a call to go in for tonight, I'll go in all right. If not it looks like we'll go in for Monday. I'm ok with that as well. Basically next week, I'm hoping for work, everyday. I'll even go in for 5 hours Saturday if possible before the Family day weekend coming up. Hopefully, I'll be able to post again between now and Valentines day. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment