Wednesday, February 19, 2020

I would have gone into work this evening

but it looks like a short shift anyway. Looks like I'll be back sometime next week. This kid of schedule fits in well with my lifestyle. I don't mind the time off at all. Plus it will give me a chance to check out Sage, get some lunch there, maybe get in a game of Cribbage.

Finally, I have Fl. Studio almost where I want it to be. After a bit of tinkering, It works well now with Streamlabs. I can play my vst's talk between sounds and screen record just fine. I'm looking to get the Keystep pro midi controller, and the Presonus Studio Live AR12 mixer, hopefully before the year is out, and Omnisphere.

Last night it was so cold as we were waiting for our 9:15pm bus. I was with Carolyn, Jen and Steve. Steve doesn't work with us. He's a truck driver that befriended me. When I went to cash in my free 6/49 ticket, he went to the adjacent liquor store to get a micky. He offered me a snort but I had the girls there with me. It was only ~ -21 but that wind chill even with 2 layers of clothing under my parka, just stung right through us.
It was pretty cold. Tonight the weather heading home will be much better for the shift there if there is one:


Tonight its Boston/Oilers at 6:30 tonight. It'll give my wife a chance to go on the computer in between loads of laundry. Friday the Oilers entertain Minnesota Wild. Saturday, I'm out with the lodge for a breakfast business meeting at Max. I'm going to try and get a ride out there. One of the guys going agreed but I have to set it up. I miss going out with my friend but while one door closes another one opens. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment