Friday, February 21, 2020

Oilers are 4th in the West with the

Wild in town. Oilers need to kick some Wild butt all over Rogers place arena tonight. Holland needs to make an impact trade this weekend. 

While I appreciate the Wet’suwet’en Hereditary Chiefs and their concerns, I also support the elected chiefs that want the LGN gas pipeline to move forward. Wet’suwet’en Hereditary Chiefs encouraging blockades to stop shut down our country's economy is not advancing the reconciliation cause. Instead of protests and blockades, I feel that the aims of the Wet’suwet’en should be handled in the courts. Another flashpoint this is week is the Teck frontier project. If Trudeau doesn't support this, I'm all in favour of Alberta holding a referendum on Wexit. Alberta separation.

On that note, I'm enjoying my time off but I'm looking forward to the next project. I'm trying to save up for a 2Tb ssd  external hard drive. So. I've got the Wild/Oilers game on TV tonight plus WWE's Super showdown but that's for next week. Out at Max Saturday, and Oilers/LAK Sunday. 😃 Life is good. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment